The Culloden Museum was next on the itinerary. It was a fantastic exhibit integrating original artifacts with an outdoor path following the battle progression.
1. The museum’s welcome sign.2. Items belonging to the Duke of Cumberland, including vest, fan, and portrait.
3. Acts of Parliament 1709 and 1744, engraved Jacobite wine glasses, mid 18th century bible, and various Jacobite medals.
4. Swords, pouches, shields, and guns.
5. Targe shield, a popular Jacobite weapon.
6. Engraved power horn.
7. Right above the cafe is is a list of donors, with possible relations?